Resources For Coaches
At the Y, our sports staff, coaches and volunteers all share a singular vision of helping all youth reach their full potential in life. We leverage the excitement and passion around recreational and competitive programming to create a healthy outlet for children to gain new skills, develop a sense of team and connect with positive role models. Learn more about our sports Philosophy and Best Practices.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest "Lindsay's Law"
A Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) occurs when the heart suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating, cutting off blood flow to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest is fatal if not treated immediately, most often by a defibrillator.
- Watch Required Video Below (18 Mins)
- Required Informational Handout
- Required Heads Up Online Concussion Training
- Required Volunteer Application
- Required Background Check Authorization Form