Longwood Branch Preschool Program
By discovering and utilizing each child's uniqueness, we are able to inspire self confidence and pride while linking the importance of sharing and teamwork. Our qualified staff provides learning opportunities and positive guidance to children during these very impressionable years.
Our Programs are Designed To:
- Encourage a positive, nurturing, motivating and fun learning atmosphere
- Work with you and your family in a professional curriculum
- Focus on the development of the child physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially
- Learn through hands-on activities and peer interaction
2019 Preschool Open House Dates
Come see our facility, hear about our programs, ask questions, and hand in your registration packets.
- Saturday, January 26th @ 10 am - 12 pm
- Saturday, May 4th @ 10 am - 12 pm
Open House Flyer (Download)
2019-2020 Preschool Registration (Ages 3 to 5)
Registration Begins February 1, 2019
Enrollment remains open until the classes are at their maximum capacity.
A one-time $40 non-refundable registration fee is due upon registration.
Register before July 15, 2019 to get the $40 registration fee waived!!
2019-2020 Flyer (Download)
2019-2020 Registration Packet (TBA)
Parent Handbook (Download)
2019-2020 Preschool & Pre-K (ages 3 to 5 years old*):
*not eligible for Kindergarten
2-Day Preschool (designed for 3 yr olds)
Tu & Th 9:00 am - 12:00 pm; $130/month
3-Day Preschool (designed for 4 yr olds)
M, W, & F 9:00 am - 12:00 pm; $170/month
5-Day Preschool (designed for 4 & 5 yr olds)
M-F 9:00 am - 12:00 pm; $240/month
Contact:Melanie Mayer, Child Care Director
330-467-8366 ext 3