Summer Day Camp
Create memories, build confidence, make new friends and jump into an active summer with Summer Day Camp! Activities include field trips, crafts, enrichment activities, nature hikes, swimming, games/sports, and more at no additional charge!
Day Camp swims in the indoor pool every Monday, goes on field trips every Tuesday - Thursday, and uses the outdoor pool every Friday.
Registration opens February 1st, 2019 (In-House only). There is a nonrefundable $40 registration fee per child to sign up for camp. This fee is waived if your child is signed up before April 15th, 2019.
There is a $10 nonrefundable deposit for each week of enrollment (this deposit counts towards the total weekly rate).
The remaining balance is due the Friday before each week your child comes to camp via auto-draft.
623 School Drive
Wadsworth, OH 44281
Day camp will be from June 3rd, 2019 - August 16th, 2019 (11 Weeks) for grades Kindergarten (must have completed by the time Day Camp begins) – 12 years old. Before care starts at 7:00am; Camp starts at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm. After Care ends at 6:00pm.
Cost:$160/week YMCA members (includes everything), $180/week non-YMCA members (includes everything).
2019 Weekly Themes (Tentative):
1. Wonder Kids - June 3rd - 7th
2. Aquacampers - June 10th - 14th
3. Game-Mania - June 17th - 21st
4. The Science of Fun - June 24th - June 28th
5. Fly High! - July 1st - 5th
6. Hakuna Matata - July 8th - 12th
7. Expedition Adventure - July 15th - 19th
8. Barnyard Bunch - July 22nd - 26th
9. Wide World of Sports - July 29th - August 2nd
10. Star Show Spectacular - August 5th - 9th
11. Tours of Wadsworth - August 12th - 16th
Contact Information:Ryan Reavy, Program Director
These documents are also found at the front desk of the Wadsworth YMCA or you may email Ryan Reavy at email@example.com. He would be happy to email it you as well.