If you're at risk for TYPE 2 Diabetes, you can make small, measurable changes that can reduce your risk and help you live a happier, healthier life.
For more information call 330-267-9757 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Nurse and Lifestyle Coach
Kathy’s passion is helping others live healthy, happy lifestyles and preventing disease.
“Lifestyle coaching allows me to work with groups of individuals at a more personal level, therefore achieving better outcomes that can delay or prevent diabetes altogether."
Let Us Help!
- One year program
- 16 weekly sessions, then 8 monthly followup sessions
- Small groups for a supportive environment
- Led by a trained lifestyle coach
- Learn about eating healthier & increasing physical
- Y Membership Opportunity
- Reduce body weight by 7%
- Increase physical activity to 150 minutes per week.
Compliments and Complaints
You have the right to voice your concerns without compromising your access to the program. You can make a complaint or pay a compliment directly to the Akron Area YMCA by calling (330) 376-1335 or contacting our Human Resource Department at email@example.com