Riverfront YMCA Preschool Program
By discovering and utilizing each child's uniqueness, we are able to inspire self confidence and pride while linking the importance of sharing
and teamwork. Our qualified staff provides learning opportunities and positive guidance to children during these very impressionable years.
Our Programs are Designed To:
- Encourage a positive, nurturing, motivating and fun learning atmosphere
- Work with you and your family in a professional curriculum
- Focus on the development of the child physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially
- Learn through hands-on activities and peer interaction
Preschool Open House
Friday March 20th from 12:30-2:00 pm in the downstairs and upstairs preschool room.
2020-2021 Preschool Registration
Registration is currently under way!
Enrollment remains open until the classes are at their maximum capacity.
Register before March 1st and have the registration fee waived. A one-time $40 non-refundable registration fee is due upon registration.
Registration Packet (Download)
Preschool & Pre-K (ages 3 to 5 years old*):
Each of our classes incorporates a half hour swimming or gymnastics lesson into our preschool day:
Class options for 3 and young 4 year olds:
- Swim class- Tues/Thurs, 8:45-11:30
- Gymnastics combo- Tues/Thurs, 9:00-11:45
Class options for older 4 and 5 year olds:
- Swim class- Mon/Wed/Fri, 8:45-11:30
- Swim/Gymnastics combo- Mom-Fri, 9:00-12:00 (MUST be entering Kindergarten the following school year)
- 2-day classes- $110/month for Y members, $130/month for non-members
- 3-day class- $140/month for Y members, $160/month for non-members
- 5-day class- $180/month for Y members, $210/month for non-members