If you want to eat a healthier diet or lose some weight, then you may want to consider using a Registered/Licensed Dietitian. A Dietitian will help educate you about the right foods, right portions, and preparation recommendations to fit your nutritional needs. He/she will work one-on-one with you to build a program that works! You can also combine the expertise of the Dietitian with the expertise of a Personal Trainer (requires separate registration) to create a combination of diet and exercise to fit your performance needs.
- Register for a Dietetics Assessment (required) at the Front Desk.
- An initial $40 assessment is required for all initial appointments
- Once you have registered, the Health & Wellness Director, or Dietitian will contact you to fully explain the program.
- If you need to cancel a scheduled session with your Dietitian, it must be done at least 24 hours in advance. Please contact your Dietitian directly, or contact the Health & Wellness Director at (330) 334-9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A “no show” is considered a lost session and will not be rescheduled.
- Price Sheet
1 hour assessment
30 min follow-up