By discovering and utilizing each child's uniqueness, we are able to inspire self confidence and pride while linking the importance of sharing and teamwork. Our qualified staff provides learning opportunities and positive guidance to children during these very impressionable years.
Our Programs are Designed To:
- Encourage a positive, nurturing, motivating and fun learning atmosphere
- Work with you and your family in a professional curriculum
- Focus on the development of the child physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially
- Learn through hands-on activities and peer interaction
Class Options Ages 3 to 5 Years Olds
- Swim class- Tues/Thurs, 8:45-11:30
- Gymnastics combo- Tues/Thurs, 9:00-11:45
Class Options Ages 4 to 5 Years Olds
- Swim class- Mon/Wed/Fri, 8:45-11:30
- Swim/Gymnastics combo- Mon-Fri, 9:00-12:00 (MUST be entering Kindergarten the following school year)
- 2-day classes- $110/month for Y members, $130/month for non-members
- 3-day classes- $140/month for Y members, $160/month for non-members
- 5-day classes- $180/month for Y members, $210/month for non-members
How To Register
Registration is currently under way!
Enrollment remains open until the classes are at their maximum capacity.
Register before March 1st and have the registration fee waived. A one-time $40 non-refundable registration fee is due upon registration.
Please contact Natalie Frantz at 330-923-9622 or email NatalieF@akronymca.org for further information.