Facility Rental Information
You can fill out the form and let us know your needs and we can contact you when rentals resume. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Pool Birthday Parties
Program Members: $225
Meeting Room Rental/ Baby Showers (Room Only)
Members and Program Members: $50-75/ hour
- For the safety of your children, there will be 15 minute safety breaks every hour and the Lifeguard will issue a swim test.
- In order for your party to swim you must provide adults in the water swimming with the children. Adults must be 18+ years old. I understand that if I do not provide the required amount of adults in the water that my group will not be permitted to swim.
- Ratio of adult to children under 6 years old: 1 adult for every 3 children. Children age 5 and under must have parent/adult [ages 18+] in the water with their children. An adult who has more than one child in a red band, additional children wear either a lifejacket or puddle jumper. Lifejacket required when water reaches armpit and no adult is within arm’s reach.
- Ratio of adults to children 6 years & older: minimum of 2 adults in water at all times Up to 10 swimmers 2 Adults in the water 10-14 swimmers 3 Adults in the water 15-20 swimmers 5 adults in the water
- If more than 20 swimmers are with the party, prior arrangements must be made with the YMCA. Additional fees apply. The YMCA must maintain a ratio of 1 Lifeguard to every 25 swimmers, which may include other members.
- For sanitary reasons, and due to the possibility of choking, all participants must swim before eating.
- Rentals include 1 ½ hours in family rec pool followed by one hour in party room.
- In the event of a pool closing, due to weather, or other issue, you will be given basketball time in our Gymnasium if possible. Swimming time will not be made up or refunded.
- The Lifeguard’s word will be final concerning all swim disputes.